Youth Grades 1-8
This year our faith journey and experience for the first session will be provided at home with your support. Our family catechesis is designed to equip parents to teach, share faith, and pray with their children as you lead family sessions in your home. Our goal is for you to encounter Jesus and connect with Scripture through a variety of hands-on and innovative activities.
We are also planning to have a limited number of in-person sessions taking advantage of the outdoor facilities that we have in our parish.
High School Grades 9-12
Confirmation preparation 9-12 grade This 2-year program that begins in 9th grade and must be completed by 12th grade. Students will develop their own deeper relationship with Jesus as they prepare for Confirmation. Classes will begin online with changes made according to COVID 19 guidelines. More information will be sent to families who have registered.”
Procedure for Registration
- Registration will be accepted only online at this time. If you wish to register by mail, please download and print the registration form and mail it along with a copy of the baptismal certificate and the tuition fee.
- We require a copy of your child’s baptismal certificate.
- Children seven years and older who wish to receive the sacrament of Reconciliation & First Holy Communion must complete a 2-year Religious Education program through Faith Formation.
- Confirmation preparation 9-12 grade This 2-year program.
- Registration Fees are as follows:
- Eucharist 1 (first year) $75.00
- Eucharist 2 (second year) $100.00
- Confirmation 1 (first year) $100.00
- Confirmation 2 (second year) $100.00
Registration is CLOSED for 2020-2021
"My house shall be called a house of prayer for all peoples."
Monday - Friday: 10am - 8:30pm
Saturday & Sunday: 10am - 3pm
Closed for lunch: 1pm - 1:30pm
St. Pius V Catholic Church
7691 Orangethorpe Ave
Buena Park, CA 90621